- Visit Holy Land
- Cyprus Investment
- Our Services
- Our Products
- About us
- Rehleh Rewarding Program
- 10 Best Hotels in Paris
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels in the World
- Best Ski Resorts in Europe in 2020
- 7 Health Benefits of Travelling
- How to Save 50% on Hotel Booking In 2020
- Best Resorts in the World in 2020
- 5 amazing island escapes you’ve probably never considered.
- 5 hottest places to travel in 2020
- 10 Trips on Our Holiday Wishlist 2020
- Tips for Booking Cheaper Flights
- Top 20 Destinations Where You Will Find Cheap Flights In 2020
- The Top 20 Destinations For 2020
- 5 Tips for Booking Last Minute Travel
- How to Score the Cheapest Flights In 2020
- 6 Tips for Saving On Summer Travel Airfare
- 4 Easy Ways to Use online Flights booking to Find Cheaper Flights and Organize Your Trips
- How to pack light and Avoid Baggage Fees during flights
- How to Handle Air Travel during the Coronavirus Outbreak
Tips for Booking Cheaper Flights
Find out easy tips and tricks in order to be able to book yourself and your family a cheaper flight with each trip.
- Be flexible
Flexibility is the key and so it’s essential to be flexible on timings and destinations. One way to get cheap flights is to book on the occasional days like on the Christmas day or thanksgiving, the reason being that less people travel on these days. Or you can fly off-season or on the weekdays instead of planning it on the weekends because mostly people tend to book their flights for weekends. You can also try to fly on an airport which is the cheap and nearby alternative to your destination airport. The alternate airport or travel dates might not be an option, but, flexibility is one of the easiest ways to lower your airfare costs.
- Consider cheap airlines
The following airline might help you to save money on domestic and international routes. They might not offer you luxurious meals but are reliable and perfect if you are looking to save money on flights.
- Southwest Airlines (U.S. and Caribbean)
- JetBlue (U.S. and Caribbean)
- Alaska Airlines (U.S. West Coast and Hawaii)
- Norwegian (U.S. to Europe)
- Sign-up for the email alerts
You might fear to get your email inbox spammed but they might inform you of the cheap flights and affordable rates and the exclusivity will help you book cheaper.
- Book a Connecting Flight
If you are not in a hurry to reach to your destination. You might consider booling a connecting flight rather than a direct one to save you some money. The search engines will let you filter flight itineraries by non-stop, 1 stop, and 2+ stops.
- Use more than one travel portal
Before you book directly from one carrier, you should also compare prices with at least one third-party booking site. Sometimes, the better deal can be found from a site you weren’t considering before. There are many but three of the best are Momondo, Google Flights, and Priceline.
- Fly free with points
The easiest way to book a cheap flight is with points. This happens by signing up with a particular airline for just one travel rewards credit card and hitting the minimum limit of spending can land you a major bonus points, which can often be equal to a free flight. Or you might get a more general travel rewards card that may allow you to use your points on a variety of airlines
- Set Price Alerts
If you are not in a hurry and are looking to book a flight in near future you can set up price alerts which will notify you the increase or decrease in the price of the tickets. It fluctuates on a daily basis, even a small drop can result in a large savings if you need to buy a ticket for each member of your family. Google Flights shows you the different flight trends in a graphic layout.