- Holiday Packages
- Price Monitor
- Visit Holy Land
- Cyprus Investment
- Our Services
- Our Products
- About us
- Rehleh Rewarding Program
- 10 Best Hotels in Paris
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels in the World
- Best Ski Resorts in Europe in 2020
- 7 Health Benefits of Travelling
- How to Save 50% on Hotel Booking In 2020
- Best Resorts in the World in 2020
- 5 amazing island escapes you’ve probably never considered.
- 5 hottest places to travel in 2020
- 10 Trips on Our Holiday Wishlist 2020
- Tips for Booking Cheaper Flights
- Top 20 Destinations Where You Will Find Cheap Flights In 2020
- The Top 20 Destinations For 2020
- 5 Tips for Booking Last Minute Travel
- How to Score the Cheapest Flights In 2020
- 6 Tips for Saving On Summer Travel Airfare
- 4 Easy Ways to Use online Flights booking to Find Cheaper Flights and Organize Your Trips
- How to pack light and Avoid Baggage Fees during flights
- How to Handle Air Travel during the Coronavirus Outbreak
1. Can I transfer the flight bookings?
All flight bookings made on Rehleh are non-changeable, non-transferable and based on the flights cancelation policy and refund.
2. How can I cancel or amend my booking?
You cannot amend the existing booking. You will have to cancel the existing booking and then make a fresh booking. The cancellation request can only be done 48 hours before the departure time and the refund will be subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier and administration fee. You can send the cancellation request by accessing your booking on our website. You need to key in the booking ID and other required details to access your booking and then you will be able to send the cancellation request to us. Please note that the refund for the cancellation needs to be validated by our supplier and the refund for the cancellation will take up to 20-40 working days. You will have to review the cancellation penalty before you cancel. There will be additional £50 administration charge per passenger which will be in addition to the supplier’s penalty. If the penalty and administration fee covers the entire cost of your booking then no refund will be made. The refund can only be done to the same account that was used to make the booking.
3. How can I check if the booking is confirmed?
Once you input all the details and make the full payment, you will be redirected to confirmation page and a booking confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address. If you haven’t received the confirmation email or not been redirected to the confirmation page then the booking is not complete. Please send us the email before you attempt to make another booking. Regarding flight booking you are advised to reconfirm the booking with the airline directly as soon as you book the flight.
4. I have questions about the baggage allowance, special requests, meals and seating arrangements?
In all this cases you will have to directly contact the respective airlines or the hotel or the service provider as we do not have any control over baggage allowance, special requests, meals and seating arrangements.
5. How do I check the status of my flight?
You will have to check directly with the airline.
6. How long it will take to receive booking confirmation?
You should receive the booking confirmation within 24 hours of the time of the booking and for international travel it will take up to 3 days. You will need to send us an email if you do not get it within the time specified.
7. Can I make a booking for someone else? Or can someone else pay for my booking?
You can book for someone else but you will have to authorise in writing to us by sending an email with a signed copy of the card used to make the payment and also give a written confirmation to the person named on the booking with a signed copy of the card used for booking. Someone else can pay for your booking provided we receive a written confirmation in an email and a signed copy of the card used to make the payment.
8. What is the cancellation / amendment policy?
We recommend you to read our Terms and condition on our website which explains in detail our cancellation and amendment policy.
9. Can I change the name or any other details on the bookings?
Name changes, date changes or any other changes on the booking are not permissible. You will have to cancel the existing booking and make a fresh booking.
10. Which identity proofs are accepted?
You will need to directly check with the airlines / hotels / other service provider to find out the acceptable form of identification.
11.what is the minimum age for hotel check in?
The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age on the day of check in.
12. Do I need to reserve a seat for my infant on flight?
Children up to 2 years old (24 months), are not required to have their own seat. Please note that for safety reasons, only one infant under 2 is permitted to be seated on an adult’s lap in flight. However, if you have a second child under two years old travelling with you, you have the option of booking a seat and taking an appropriate child restraint system, such as a baby car seat or child seat, on board with you.